I've gone for college......I hope to go to Jannah.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dissapointment

Bismillahi Alrahman Alraheem

Sisters and brothers
Ladies and gentlemen
Women and men
Grandmas and grandpas
Boys and girls
Muslims and non-Muslims:

I am dissapointed in myself. Like really. What's the point of having a blog if you barely write in it every month? My sister and I were competing for publicity, but I guess it's not much of a competition anymore. Don't believe me? Check out Veiled Knight's blog!! I generally don't have any jealosy from anyone except if that person is ahead of me in terms of the akhirah. I do however envy V.K. for her determination to write consistently. Wait, is jealousy haram? Well, astaghfirullah, J.I.C. (just in case). If you happen to know whether or not jealousy is haram and happen to have a source for that, please let me know. It will benefit all who reads it.

Plus, I have one more request. If I don't write a post in more than 3 days, please comment or send me an e-mail @ AllahCreatedMe@yahoo.com. Yell and shout if necessary. Remind me of the importance of consistency. Well, I guess that's all for today.

Be with god. God's Always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment