I've gone for college......I hope to go to Jannah.

Friday, November 19, 2010

I want to make my blog better

I have been reading so many blogs and I just realized my blog really sucks. I mean, really, half the things that I write are just quotes from other internet sources, and at the same time I don't want to bore anyone with my daily rantings about how hard life is.

So my idea is this: my blog should bring benefit to mankind and take away harm. I also want it to benefit me, so I should have a theme. I am thinking I could talk about what I love the most---Islam. So I will try every time I write a post to do some research and teach myself something new about my deen, the one thing that will benefit me even after I die.
So for today, to motivate myself to start, I am going to talk about my first Islamic topic: tawheed.
This is based on what I learned in the khutbah I attended today.
Tawheed is divided into three categories: look them up and make sure you get them thoroughly.
Also, plants do NOT have souls. They do not get judged on anything on the day of judgement. Yet, that does not mean they are to be ignored, rather they are still a test for us. To care for them is a good deed. The prophet (S) said that if the day of judgement begins and any of us have a seed in their hand, they should plant it. Reflect on that. You know that it would never grow or do anything, because that is it, the day of judgement has come, but you still know that you would get ajr for it, even if it never grows.

for a first attempt....well, yeah, I hope to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment