I've gone for college......I hope to go to Jannah.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

10 best days ever!!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu

I had this genius idea to actually copy and paste the post that I wrote here last year about the 10 days of Dhul-hijjah. But then I knew I would get caught (and it was too long anyway and probably no one read it all) so here is my ....

Dhul-Hijjah Cheat Sheet (cheating is haram):

In the first ten days of Dhul hijjah, you should increase your

fasting: fast every day if possible
salah: pray every day if possible (no, seriously :))
sadaqah: give in silence and secrecy and also in public
Takbir: say takbir whenever you can!
Religion is good character: be on your best behavior!
Smile: smiling in a brother's (or sister's) face is charity.
Advise: Religon is to give good advice. Enjoin what is good. Give the naseeha for the sake of Allah (SWT).
Remove harms from the path of people
Help others complete their needs: help a neighbor, help a relative.
perfect your actions
qiyam al-layl: which, according to a saheeh hadith, can also cure your body from sickness. Subhanallah.
reading Quran: remember how much you used to read Quran in Ramadan? yeah, like that.
Duaa: Turn to Allah (SWT)
Sacrifice: only on the 9th on Eid
Repentance

I know this will keep you busy. Alhamdulillah for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment