I've gone for college......I hope to go to Jannah.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Mercy of God

"And ordain for us good in this world's life and m the hereafter, for surely we turn to Thee. He said: (As for) My chastisement, I will afflict with it whom I please, and My mercy encompasses all things"
surat al A'raaf, ayah 156

One of the mashaayikh I was listening to used to make this duaa, "Oh Allah, if I am not from those who deserve your mercy, then your mercy deserves to reach me for you are the sayer :"And my mercy encompasses all things," and I am a thing. Faghfir lee ya arhama ar-Rahimeen"

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwww Mashallah! what a amazing plea this is!!!

    Love it very much.

    ya Allah please drown us in your oceans of mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameen!! I love it a lot too!! So much humility masha'Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masha'Allah thank you for sharing this <3

    ReplyDelete