first of all, assalamu alaikum warahmatu arraheem (likey?)
newa, 10 reasons why everybody loves Islam:
- When you meet a Muslim, the first thing you hear out of their mouth is a prayer for you
- When you are feeling sad and down, you have more than 1 billion "brothers" and "sisters" by your side, ready to comfort you
- Muslims actually respect all the prophets and pray for them when they are mentioned, instead of accusing them to be drunk and immoral, wal iyaathu billah.
- If a Muslim lady lives in a rainy region, she doesn't have to worry too much about her hair getting wet.
- If you shake a Muslim's hand, the sins of both "shakers" are dropping from your hand until you separate.
- We really like holidays, we even have two Eids!
- The more you give, the more you get.
- We are a smiling nation. if you dont want to give a charity financially, smile, and you'll get the reward.
- The book that was sent down by god more than 1,430 years ago is the same exact one that we read today in 2010.
- If you are a non-arab Muslim, you get the plus of an extra language, most of the time, not by choice.
- Every Muslim will go to jannah, god willing.
Ok, i admit it, that was eleven, but i was hoping you wouldn't notice. i originally wanted 100 reasons why, but ill stick to 10 because of my homework (i am yet to find someone who loves geometry, not including my teacher)
i gotta go, so salams.
add on if you want. maybe we could make them 100!