I've gone for college......I hope to go to Jannah.

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Fairness of Life

Assalamu alaikum,

People always say that life is unfair. I disagree. Life is fairer than half of the mankind that have it. By life, I am referring to what happens to us in it. As in, Allah. Allah is the most just and there is no injustice that can happen....without good coming out of it. I used to believe that in life, you suffer. In after-life, you take revenge. I know realize that you suffer in both. You get revenge in both too.

No one has ever hurt me in any way except that Allah (SWT) rewarded me because of it. I am a little sad now. If Allah rewards me for everything in life, what happens when I die? I am really sad now. I hope I don't go to Hell. Allah, may I never even have to see it. I wish the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment