I've gone for college......I hope to go to Jannah.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wahb bin Munabbih (RH) said:
A scholar once asked another greater than him in knowledge, “How much should I build?” He replied, “As much as shelters you from the sun and the rain.”
He asked, “How much food should I eat?” He replied, “More than what keeps you hungry and less than what makes you full.”
He asked, “How much should I wear?” He replied, “As the Messiah (Jesus) did.”
He asked, “How much should I laugh?” He replied, “As much as appears on your face but does not make audible your voice.”
He asked, “How much should I cry?” He replied, “Never tire from crying out of the fear of Allâh.”
He asked, “How much should I hide my deeds?” He replied, “Until people think you had not done a good deed.”
He asked, “How much should I make public my deeds?” He replied, “As much as will let the keen follow your example but not have the people talk about you.”

1 comment: