I've gone for college......I hope to go to Jannah.

Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm back!! Home sweet home!

Assalamu alaikum my beloved siblings

I'm really happy to be home. i discovered one very important thing right now from my sister, Veiled Knight. Exactly 2 minutes ago, she kindly mentioned that we didn't actually go to San Francisco. It turned out we went to Kelseyville (if you never heard of it, nor did i)! But it was nice alhamdulillah. We went tubing, attempted water-skiing (which requires a lot of muscles) and rode a Jet Ski for the first time in my life. I also discovered that Kelseyville does NOT have satellite signals!! Arnold Schwarzenagger (if that's how you spell it) should seriously aim some of the state's funds towards buliding more satellites. lol.

I really wanted to go to Misr (a.k.a. Egypt) this summer but my grandmother is coming instead. Alhamdulillah for everything.

i would love to right-oops, write-more but I haven't prayed Duhr yet. Gotta pray.

salamz
be with god. he's always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment